Title: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
Rogue One: A Star Wars Story was okay, but it wasn’t as good as I thought it would be. The story takes place just before Episode IV (the original Star Wars) and is about Jyn, whose father works for the Empire and is the lead designer for the Death Star. Jyn meets Cassian, K-2S0 and other rebels who need to get the Death Star plans to give to the Rebel Alliance.
We get to see Darth Vader, R2-D2, C-3PO, Princess Leia and Governor Tarkin in the film.
K-2S0 made some funny comedic jokes that were said seriously:
- “Congratulations, you are being rescued.”
- “I find that answer vague and unconvincing.”
- “Would you like to know the odds of her using that against you? It’s high. It’s very high.”
- “Did you know that wasn’t me?”
- “I’m not very optimistic about our odds!”
In addition to other characters, two familiar people were CGI – Princess Leia and Governor Tarkin.
- Princess Leia was too smiley, which is weird. The real Princess would have scowled and yelled at the rebel guards to get the storage device to safety.
- Tarkin kind of looked like the Moon King from Kubo and the Two Strings
- I don’t know why there are so many lizard aliens and fish aliens in the movie. I keep looking for furry aliens who look like Puppycat from Bee and Puppycat.
My dad thinks that Star Wars kyber crystals are really Marvel infinity stones. He’s guessing that Disney will have a Marvel/Star Wars crossover movie later on. Can you imagine a lightsaber with an infinity stone powering it?